Craigslist has been forcing many accounts to reset their passwords. To ensure continued service between your Auction123 Dashboard and your Craigslist account, we recommend you attempt to log into your Craigslist account to see if you are required to update your password. Once completed, be sure to log into your Auction123 account and update your Craigslist login information.
Updating your Craigslist account information in Auction123:
- Log into your Auction123 Dashboard.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click Feeds under the Preferences section.
- Select the Craigslist tab.
- Locate the Craigslist Account Settings section and update the “Account Password” with your newly updated Craigslist password.
- If you have more than one Craigslist account associated with your Auction123 Dashboard, be sure to select each account from the “Select Account to Edit” drop-down menu and update the password for each Craigslist account you own.
Please let us know if you need assistance or have any questions pertaining to your Craigslist account.
Call: (888) 514-0123, Option 2