Auction123 will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning Sunday, December 29th at 11:00 PM ET through Monday, December 30th at 5:00 AM ET. During this time, access to Auction123 systems may experience outages. We will make every effort to ensure the impact to your business is minimal.
Auction123 is now a letgo Authorized Partner, offering dealers the opportunity to list and sell vehicles on the biggest app for buying and selling locally! In the past 6 months alone, dealerships and sellers have listed over 3.3 million cars on letgo, generating over 150 million messages. As one of the fastest growing apps in America, letgo has been downloaded over 100 million times. Through letgo PRO, dealers can now automatically list their inventory on letgo through Auction123’s seamless integration. Best of all, letgo PRO is free for 30-days to new users. After the initial 30-days, affordable subscriptions are available based on your inventory volume.
letgo PRO dealers have access to exclusive features on the site, including:
- Automated inventory integration and updates.
- PRO badge for your letgo profile.
- Map pins for your dealership’s location
- Click-to-call and call tracking.
- Weekly performance stats report.
- Shortcuts in the app to connect with leads.
To get started with letgo PRO, contact Auction123 today at (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or email Sales@Auction123.com. The Auction123 team will connect you with letgo to get started! To enable the feed from your Auction123 account, you will need to be subscribed to our letgo integration package.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to your dealership, helping you to reach millions of interested car buyers on letgo!
Easily Target Local Buyers with
Hands-Free Craigslist Campaigns
We’ve launched a new enhancement to the Auction123 Automated Craigslist Application offering complete control over how you market inventory on Craigslist! Our Craigslist Campaign Solutions provide the opportunity to customize every setting in our Craigslist automation system, allowing you to tailor all aspects of your Craigslist postings on a campaign by campaign basis. By creating campaigns for your Craigslist marketing initiative, you can free up your time to focus on working with your leads and eliminate the time spent posting and managing your Craigslist ads.
With our Craigslist Campaign Solutions, you can:
- Customize ad content based on the type of inventory being posted.
- Set different budgets for each Craigslist location you post to.
- Launch ads at specific times throughout the day.
- Upload unique watermarks for each campaign.
- Assign contacts per region or by inventory type.
- A/B test to see which campaigns generate the most traffic.
Creating targeted Craigslist marketing campaigns provides even more flexibility to our Craigslist automation by targeting exactly where you want, when you want, and how you want. Set up your Craigslist campaigns one time and allow our hands-free automation to take over the entire listing process.
Call (888) 514-0123 or email Sales@Auction123.com to get started today!
Sell More Vehicles & Earn More Profit
with Competitively Priced Inventory
CARFAX Advantage Dealers using Auction123’s solutions for dealer websites, inventory management, and automated marketing tools for sites like Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, and eBay, can now check vehicle pricing against the CARFAX History-Based Value for all used inventory within your Auction123 system. The CARFAX History-Based Value goes beyond just suggesting retail pricing by weighing both the market value of a specific vehicle along with each VIN’s unique history to create a more accurate pricing model for your dealership’s inventory.
CARFAX’s History-Based Value offers a deeper insight, taking into account each vehicle’s information including number of accidents, number of owners, and service history. With this powerful data, you can easily determine how each specific VIN should be priced, instead of pricing based solely on the market value of vehicles that match the options and condition of select makes and models.
Filter your inventory to view VINs priced above or below the CARFAX History-Based Value and review the data that contributed to the value of each vehicle. Interested in how the trim, color, condition, and added features for each VIN can affect the CARFAX History-Based Value? We’ve added a tool to see how changes to the vehicle data affects pricing, helping you to identify the best vehicles to source in the future.
This powerful pricing tool is FREE with your Auction123 subscription and available to all CARFAX Advantage Dealers. Contact the Auction123 team to get your CARFAX account information synced with your Auction123 system to start taking advantage of this enhancement today!
Your Auction123 Dashboard has been updated to consolidate all system reports in one centralized location named “Reporting Tools”. This option can be found under the Utilities section of the left-hand navigation menu. Within this area, you will find all eBay Reports, Inventory Reports, and Call Tracking Leads. With this update, we’ve also improved the speed and functionality of our Inventory Report, making it even easier to pull and view reports to see inventory that meets specific search criteria.
Facebook is making an update that requires dealerships to grant permission to any provider sending inventory to Marketplace as your Facebook Page. Your dealership will receive a Facebook notification today requesting that you grant access to Auction123 to publish on your Page’s behalf. Once you receive the Facebook notification, an Admin of your Page will need to follow the process below
- Log into your dealership’s Page and click Settings at the top of your Facebook Page.
- Then, click on the Page Roles section.
- Scroll to Pending Partner Requests. Here you will see a request from Auction123.
- Click the button stating “Respond to Request”.
- A window will open with information about the Auction123 Business Manager account needing access to your page. Click the button stating “Give Auction123 access to my Page“
- A confirmation page will then open prompting you to give Auction123 access to your page. Click “Approve Request“
- For security purposes, Facebook may ask you to enter your password again to complete the process.
We will need you to complete this process ASAP once the notification has been received to ensure the continued delivery of your inventory to Marketplace. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or email Support@Auction123.com.
To read more on this process, please review the Facebook Help Center HERE.
Reach Interested Car Buyers
Millions of people search for cars on Facebook Marketplace every day. Auction123 has added integration to automatically post your vehicles to Marketplace, presenting the ultimate opportunity to be where your customers currently shop. By listing on Marketplace, you can communicate with car buyers in real-time using Facebook Messenger while they’re actively shopping for a vehicle.
Best of all, your postings on Marketplace are free! At this time, Facebook currently supports used cars, trucks, and motorcycles only. Contact Auction123 today by calling (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or emailing Sales@Auction123.com. You will need to be subscribed to the Auction123 Mobile Marketplace package to get started on Marketplace.
Your dealership must have a Facebook Page and a way to quickly reply to the leads you’ll receive through Messenger. You will need to actively monitor and reply to interested buyers via your own Messenger app, or if your dealership subscribes to a chat provider listed below, let them know you would like to set up Messenger integration.
- Contact At Once!: Visit the Contact At Once! customer portal to integrate Messenger. – https://portal.contactatonce.com/customerportal360.aspx?Module=Chat+Network+Provision
- ActivEngage: Contact ActivEngage to integrate Messenger – https://www.activengage.com/innovation/facebook-messenger-integration/
- Gubagoo: Email Gubagoo or call 855-264-2037 to integrate Messenger. email@example.com
- Edmunds CarCode: Contact Edmunds CarCode to integrate Messenger. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other/None: Contact your chat provider to integrate Messenger or manage leads diligently via Messenger.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to your dealership, helping you to reach millions of interested car buyers on Marketplace!