Don’t Miss this Only Opportunity this year to learn Directly from eBay!!
eDealer Training Conference – Houston, TX Tuesday, March 18th
Register Today: (888) 480-2133 or email at email@example.com
eBay Motors is hosting an eDealer Training Conference for Select Dealers. You and your management team are invited to attend the best internet training conference of the year! Learn the processes that the top internet dealerships are using to broaden their marketplace and sell more cars.
• Why Buyers Shop Online and What Makes eBay Motors a Different Shopping Experience
• Vehicle Merchandising – Your Online First Impression to Creating a Virtual Test Drive
• Listing Content – Vehicle Descriptions and Keywords to Generate Phone Calls
• Vehicle Listing Strategy – Using the Auction to Generate Leads & when to use Buy It Now
• Lead Management – Call Structure and Talk Tracks of Top Dealers to convert bidders into buyers
To Register Call: (888) 480-2133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to Attending:
In addition to the training, you will be provided a Dealer Consultant from eBay, an Operations Blueprint for selling vehicles on eBay and up to 30% off eBay listings. The combination of the training, the consulting and the book, has proven to be the absolute best way to improve your success on eBay or get you started off on the right foot.
The goal is for you see how to sell on eBay the right way, generate high quality leads with eBay auctions and leverage the benefits of being a franchise dealership on eBay to sell everyday cars.
Date: Tuesday, March 18th, 2013
Time: 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
Location: Hilton Houston Post Oak
2001 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, Texas 77056-4401 713.961.9300
Register Today: (888) 480-2133 or email email@example.com
Please Note: This event is designed for your management team.
To attend please RSVP with the following:
1st Attendee: Principal, General Manager or General Sales Manager
2nd Attendee: Used Car Manager, Sales Manager or Internet Sales Manager
eBay also suggests a third person