Auction123 understands that one of the major challenges faced by dealers who depend on eBay as part of their online marketing program is the time and energy it takes to create and manage their listings. We have worked closely with eBay to develop and implement tools which streamline and automate the listing process and the management of live listings! Simply let us now how many Auction Style or Fixed Priced ads you would like to go live each month, which days of the week you would like for us to post, your preferred pricing format, and our system will do the rest! By eliminating the need for manual interaction, you can now focus primarily on working with the bids, offers, and questions received from eBay listings as you do with any other online classified site or marketplace!
The first step is to determine which inventory will be eligible to list. Choose from a variety of filters such as condition, price range, year range, minimum image count, and include or exclude certain makes and/or models. Next, choose how Auction123 will select from the vehicles that are eligible to be listed. We can systematically take a snapshot of the makes or the models included in your subset of eligible inventory and be sure that the number of listings we push live match the ratios that exist within your subset! Want us to push your aging units live first? No problem! We have priority settings in place to let you choose how we should prioritize which vehicles should go live by vehicle age, price, or model year.
Now that we know which inventory you want to go live, we can set the days and time you want us to list for you. Simply tell us which days you prefer to have your eBay listings go live, and our system will do the rest. You can also decide if we should continue to relisted your initial ads until sold or if you would want us to automatically rotate which vehicles we push live from the pool of eligible inventory.
Do you prefer to list your vehicles in the Auction style format or would you rather have vehicles live in the Buy It Now format? How about a mix of both? Simply tell us how many listings should go live in each format each month, or tell us a percentage of your active inventory you want to go live on eBay Motors. For your Auction style listings, we can set the duration, your preferred starting price (either a fixed amount or a percentage of your Internet price), and if you would like a Buy It Now included or not. For your Fixed Price ads, let us know the duration, what percentage your Buy It Now should be of your Internet price, and if you would like the Best Offer option included or not.
Automated Listing Management:
Once inventory has been launched to eBay, we have a series of processes and settings to allow for automated listing management. These solutions allow you to simply work the leads and respond to questions that are submitted from your ads.
- Revisions – We can automatically revise eligible live listings with pricing and data updates generated from the import source (DMS, Service Provider, Pricing Tool, etc.).
- Sold Vehicles – We can automatically end vehicles that have been marked sold from the import source, reducing the likelihood of a “double sale” of a vehicle on the lot and on eBay.
- Automated Title Generator – eBay provides a space to enter 80 characters of searchable text for customers to find your listings. We offer settings to automate this process by allowing you to choose the data fields to be included in the title and the order in which it should be presented.
- Auto Lower Reserve – eBay recommends you lower the Reserve on your auction style listings 2-4 times per 7 day listing. We’ve included a setting to automate this process by lowering the Reserve price $1 on the schedule you set.
- Auto Decline of Best Offers – Setting which auto declines any Best Offer that is less that X% of your Buy It Now price or Classified price.
- Bidder Contact Distribution – Choose to not send bids to your CRM or email that are less than X% of the Reserve price. These leads will be held within your Auction123 Dashboard in the event you wish to push them to the CRM at a later date.
- Best Offer Distribution – Choose to not send declined Best Offers to your CRM or email. These leads will be held within your Auction123 Dashboard in the event you wish to push them to the CRM at a later date.
If you are interested in setting up our Automated eBay Posting service, please call us at (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or email Support@Auction123.com.
Visit http://auction123.com to discover more about all of our product offerings!