Don’t Miss This Last eBay Edealer Free Training program in Texas, also come meet your new eBay regional representative and see what eBay can do for your Sales goals heading into 2014!
Here is the information about the upcoming event if you would like to register to attend:
Limited Space Available, Click Here to RSVP – Dallas/Fort Worth, November 13th 2013
|Register Today: 888.480.2133 or Click Here To RSVP
eBay Motors is hosting a LIMITED eDealer Training Conference in Dallas/Fort Worth area. You and your management team are invited to attend the best Internet training conference of the year! Learn the processes that the top internet dealerships are using to broaden their marketplace and sell more cars. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Overview of the Agenda:
- Why Buyers Shop Online and What Makes eBay Motors a Different Shopping Experience
- Vehicle Merchandising – Your Online First Impression to Creating a Virtual Test Drive
- Listing Content – Vehicle Descriptions and Keywords to Generate Phone Calls
- Vehicle Listing Strategy – Using the Auction to Generate Leads & when to use Buy It Now
- Lead Management – Call Structure and Talk Tracks of Top Dealers to convert bidders into buyers
What’s New with eBay Motors:
eBay has published an Operations Blueprint for selling vehicles on eBay. Significant time has gone into testing these methods for selling on eBay to ensure their effectiveness. This book, in conjunction with the training, is the best way to improve your success or get started with eBay.
RSVP Today: This event is designed for Owners, General Managers, GSM, Sales Managers, or UCM.
Click Here To RSVP or Call Rawl Wharton @ 888-480-2133
When: Wednesday, November 13th 2013
Time: 9:30am- 12:00pm
Where: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth North
4400 N. Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76137