You can now add videos to the Auction123 system that will appear globally in your Auction123 VDPs and eBay templates. Once added, you can then update your template to position the new global video wherever you want it displayed. This feature is especially useful when you have a dealership commercial or marketing video you would like included in all of your listings. This update also lets you display multiple videos within your Auction123 template.
To add a global video:
- Click on Account Settings under the Preferences section in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the Video tab.
- Enter the YouTube Video ID or paste the entire YouTube video URL, then click Save. Continue this process if you want to display multiple global videos in your template.
- Under the Preferences section of the left-hand navigation menu, click Template.
- Click on Widgets in the top menu, select the Additional tab, and locate the Video module.
- Drag the Video module to where you would like your Global video to display in your template.
- Hover your mouse over the video module you just placed and click on the pencil icon. From here select in the drop down the global video you would like displayed in this section.
- Note: Leaving the dropdown set to “Default” will display a the vehicle specific video. If there is no vehicle specific video, the video module will not display in the template.
- Once you have added your Global video, repeat the process to add any additional global videos.
- Be sure to include a Video module set to Default in the event your inventory ever has a vehicle specific video.
Adding vehicle specific videos to your inventory in the Auction123 system is a breeze! For a refresher on how to do this, review our blog post here: https://blog.auction123.com/2015/07/30/updated-process-adding-your-youtube-video-to-auction123/