You can now post to Craigslist via the Auction123 Craigslist Application and enter your Credit Card information on a post-by-post basis. We strongly suggest you contact Craigslist to obtain a block of postings as it will assist in making the listing process much smoother. For information on obtaining a paid posting account through Craigslist, Click Here. If you have already purchased a block of postings from Craigslist, please contact Auction123 Customer Support at (888) 514-0123, Option 2.
To list a vehicle to Cars & Trucks by Dealer from within your Auction123 Dashboard, simply follow the process as you normally would.
- Locate the vehicle and click Post to Craigslist in the Actions for this Item menu.
- Select the information you want included in your post and click Next.
- A notification will pop regarding the required Craigslist Payment. Click Pay Now to start the process.
- Clicking Pay Now will open a new window from Craigslist.com outlining the fee associated with posting your vehicle.
- Click Continue to initiate the payment process. Craigslist accepts American Express, Master Card, and Visa. You will not be able to make payment if using a pre-paid card or a gift card from one of the accepted card companies.
- Enter your Credit Card information and click Purchase.
- Your Posting is now paid for and you are ready to move onto the next vehicle. Click Finished to complete the posting process within the Auction123 Dashboard.
We are working on some exciting new features for our Craigslist Posting Application and will keep you notified as new functionality is released. If you have any questions, please contact Support at (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or via email at Support@Auction123.com.
Visit http://auction123.com for more information on Auction123’s dealer websites, inventory management, and online marketing solutions for car dealers!