- Windows Only (Windows 10 recommended). The Craigslist Client is not currently compatible with Apple/Mac Operating Systems.
- .Net 4.8
- Default PC browser must be used for install.
- PC must be turned on, user that installed application must be logged in, and application must be running in system tray during any scheduled posting times.
- After clicking the Download Installer button, a notification from your browser should prompt you to Run or Save the downloaded program.
You can select Run.
- After the application begins to run, you may receive a Security Warning confirming that you want to install the application.
- Now, you should see an Auction123 logo in your system tray. If you don’t, you will need to click the up arrow to see more applications. Once found, you’ll need to right click the 123 icon and click Finish Setup.
- If successful, a new tab will open in your browser with the following message:
- You have successfully installed the Auction123 Craigslist Client.
- Next, you will need to add your Credit Card information.
- Right click the 123 icon again and click Credit Card
- Enter your Credit Card information in the window that appears and then click Save Note: Credit Card information is hosted on the PC that the Craigslist Client is installed on. If you install the client on another PC, you will need to add the Credit Card information to that client as well.
If you clicked Finish Setup and were prompted with an Auction123 login in a new browser window, you will need to:
- Log in to Auction123 with your usual credentials
- Click Finish Setup again (step 8 above)