- Windows Only (Windows 7 or newer recommended). The Craigslist Client is not currently compatible with Apple/Mac Operating Systems.
- .Net 4.0
- Default PC browser must be used for install.
- PC must be turned on, user that installed application must be logged in, and application must be running in system tray during any scheduled posting times.
- After clicking the Download Installer button, a notification from your browser should prompt you to Run or Save the downloaded program.
You can select Run.
- After the application begins to run, you may receive a Security Warning confirming that you want to install the application.
- Now, you should see an Auction123 logo in your system tray. You’ll need to right click the 123 icon and click Finish Setup.
- If successful, a new tab will open in your browser with the following message:
- You have successfully installed the Auction123 Craigslist Client.
If you clicked Finish Setup and were prompted with an Auction123 login in a new browser window, you will need to:
- Log in to Auction123 with your usual credentials
- Click Finish Setup again (step 8 above)