Facebook is making an update that requires dealerships to grant permission to any provider sending inventory to Marketplace as your Facebook Page. Your dealership will receive a Facebook notification today requesting that you grant access to Auction123 to publish on your Page’s behalf. Once you receive the Facebook notification, an Admin of your Page will need to follow the process below
- Log into your dealership’s Page and click Settings at the top of your Facebook Page.
- Then, click on the Page Roles section.
- Scroll to Pending Partner Requests. Here you will see a request from Auction123.
- Click the button stating “Respond to Request”.
- A window will open with information about the Auction123 Business Manager account needing access to your page. Click the button stating “Give Auction123 access to my Page“
- A confirmation page will then open prompting you to give Auction123 access to your page. Click “Approve Request“
- For security purposes, Facebook may ask you to enter your password again to complete the process.
We will need you to complete this process ASAP once the notification has been received to ensure the continued delivery of your inventory to Marketplace. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or email Support@Auction123.com.
To read more on this process, please review the Facebook Help Center HERE.