Reach Interested Car Buyers
Millions of people search for cars on Facebook Marketplace every day. Auction123 has added integration to automatically post your vehicles to Marketplace, presenting the ultimate opportunity to be where your customers currently shop. By listing on Marketplace, you can communicate with car buyers in real-time using Facebook Messenger while they’re actively shopping for a vehicle.
Best of all, your postings on Marketplace are free! At this time, Facebook currently supports used cars, trucks, and motorcycles only. Contact Auction123 today by calling (888) 514-0123, Option 2 or emailing Sales@Auction123.com. You will need to be subscribed to the Auction123 Mobile Marketplace package to get started on Marketplace.
Your dealership must have a Facebook Page and a way to quickly reply to the leads you’ll receive through Messenger. You will need to actively monitor and reply to interested buyers via your own Messenger app, or if your dealership subscribes to a chat provider listed below, let them know you would like to set up Messenger integration.
- Contact At Once!: Visit the Contact At Once! customer portal to integrate Messenger. – https://portal.contactatonce.com/customerportal360.aspx?Module=Chat+Network+Provision
- ActivEngage: Contact ActivEngage to integrate Messenger – https://www.activengage.com/innovation/facebook-messenger-integration/
- Gubagoo: Email Gubagoo or call 855-264-2037 to integrate Messenger. email@example.com
- Edmunds CarCode: Contact Edmunds CarCode to integrate Messenger. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other/None: Contact your chat provider to integrate Messenger or manage leads diligently via Messenger.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to your dealership, helping you to reach millions of interested car buyers on Marketplace!